Check out my interview on FYI: The Public Libraries Podcast here, and definitely subscribe to the podcast using whatever platform you typically use for podcasts.
And if you're interested in reading more about unprogramming, here are some resources all gathered in one place:
Blog Posts Explaining Unprogramming, from Marge Loch-Wouters and Myself:
- Part 1: Programming Motivations & Pitfalls
- Part 2: What the Deuce Is It?
- Part 3: How to Unprogram & Free Yourself
- Part 4: The Recipe Revealed!
- Part 5: Why It Works!
- Part 6: A Collection of Unprograms & a Testimonial
- Part 7: Sharing the Goods
- Part 8: The End
Write-ups of Some of My Unprograms
- Family Forts After Hours
- Lost in Space!
- Percy Jackson
- Spy Club
- The Composer is Dead